At-Largely

Who thinks Lebron is getting cocky?

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tigers text are leaked

Everyone already knows Tiger Woods cheated but now all the real info is coming out. I used to think they just dont leave this guy alone. He apologized for gods sake, but now I think his mistakes are coming back to bite him in the back. I mean this one is his fault. He was messing with some dirty people. Who knew Tiger Woods can be this dirty and messed up. He was texting a woman names Joshlyn James and many more. Those texts are now out on the internet. More than 100 text messages.Some things he said are:

- OK, I would like to have a threesome with you and another girl you trust.
- I want to treat you rough, throw you around, spank and slap you
- Have you ever had a golden shower done to you? ... just morbid curiosity.
- You are my f**king whore. Hold you down while I choke you

Like wow for real tiger you dissappoint me. Any way his last text to the women was on October 4, 2009. It siad "Don't f**king talk to me. You almost just ruined my whole life. If my agent and these guys would have seen you there, F**k." All I have to say is Mr.Woods the media is not gonna be off you for a long time. You wont forget this it will always haunt you. You messed up in more than one way. You messed up bad man. Im tired of hearing all this things so basically im done with you. I forgive you but im not a fan. I used to respect you for your success.You lost a lot of fans. Good luck in life.

2 comments: