At-Largely

Who thinks Lebron is getting cocky?

Monday, March 15, 2010

My blog

The theme of my blog is really just surrounding everything. Its basically anything on my mind. Its a lot of entertainment but it also has many important events. it revolves around Current issues, what they are about, and why they are important. Its like an update on events that take place in life and a discussion about it. I always try to give hard facts and the story itself in a detailed manner, basically I do my research. I give my opinion and leave the reader with something to think about. My blog can be fun and serious. Its just like when your bored you read about news,entertainment, recent events, and comment on it. Give your opinion and talk about it. Or you can express your values,principles, or theories by debating on serious issues in the World. I work hard on most of my blogs or the serious topics so its hard to chose my best work. I think so far my best work consists of three blogs. Its between The conspiracy theories, Earthquakes, and the Role of celebrities in society. I wouldn't say my worst blog but the ones that don't have enough effort are the ones that are very short. Like if its a new movie, sports game or review, those are most of the time a paragraph. I talk about it but I don't always connect to the blog like I do in hard news stories. I think my blog is successful so far. I wish and hope to improve or make it better. I will try to find more stories, genres, and topics to write. That way my blog can appeal to more people and I can have more followers and comments. Also maybe I'll get ratings and recommendations on their blogs. So if you have some time on blogger make sure to go and check out my blog at the link below. Go have some fun, I'll guarantee you can atleast connect on one of my blogs.
http://rockstar-100.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment