At-Largely

Who thinks Lebron is getting cocky?

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

God of War III

I'm really excited about the New God of War release. It will be release this month march 15th. The demo is released already Or the PlayStation 3. I played it an it's great. It's te same feel And same easy controls. There are a few new moves an some old ones. You will have new abilities and weapons as well as ones from the previous games. The game looks great and the story is awesome. It's the gods vs the titans all over again in Olympus. Let's see what role Kratos plays in this and can we really finally kill Zeus and other gods. How about get their abilities. All the secrets will be out and many suprises I can wait. I'm definitely getting a copy it's a collectors. Anyway I suggest you guys get it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment