At-Largely

Who thinks Lebron is getting cocky?

Saturday, February 20, 2010

All star weekend slumps 2010

Man this years all star weekend was weak. Was maybe the worse entertainment out of all the years. The dunk contest was too hype for no reason. The 3 point contest was beter than that it atleast something to watch. The celebrity game blows and haier challenge was so so. The new horse competition was dry. I misssed the skills competition also I cant say anthing about that. The rookie challenge was whatever, it just went by. Also I tihnk the All star game was the most entertaining. The dunks in that game was better than the dunk contest itself. I dont know i guess it was just so bad. I expected it to be alright not too intense but atleast the dunk contest be good because of shannon brown he was a disappointment

No comments:

Post a Comment