At-Largely

Who thinks Lebron is getting cocky?

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Playoff predictions

The playoffs have begun and today the Lakers play once again. They beat the Thunders although it was a great battle. Russel Westbrooks and Kevin Durant both put up some great numbers and showed incredible athletcisim. I think Kevin Durant will be a great player in the future even though he right now he is one but he will get even better. I think his team is capable of winning but I dont think they will win the whole series ir make it to the playoffs. Lakers are looking pretty storng, they will take this series but can they make it to the finals once again. Who knows maybe they will but it will be hard. I dont think they will this year. I hope they do though. Cavs are defintely gonna beat Chicago but Derek Rose is a great player he is leading his team and playing hard but there is just not enough talent compared to the Cavs team. Derek Rose is also a great player to look for in the future. I go for Miami but Boston is gonna beat them unfortunatley if Dwade had another potential athlete to work with him he would get somewhere. I think the Nuggets are gonna win. Mr. Bigshot Aka bbbbBillups and Carmelo is gonna tear it up. Deron Williams is a good pointgaurd and Utah is a good team but the Nuggets overall are better. Suns and Blazers are a good matchup maybe blazers can take it. Dallas and Spurs. I think Spurs will take it.Hawks will definetley beat the Bucks. Magics will defintley take the Bobcats maybe even Sweep them.

No comments:

Post a Comment