At-Largely

Who thinks Lebron is getting cocky?

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

SATs

I took my SAT's Saturday and I feel kind of confident in doing good. I hope I got atleast a 1500 for my first time. Im aiming for atleast a 1900. I didnt prepare that well for this one but I got all summer to study for the one in Ocotober. Wow this year is over. Thats crazy Im a senior. Its amazing how time flies. Three years went by so fast and next year is gonna go by even quicker but it will be a year to remember. So will this year I will remember all the achievements and all the work I have done. All the events I attended. All the fun I had. Man I wish my plan for highschool keeps running smooth so that way my plan for college will be put into work. if everything goes my way Columbia University here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment