At-Largely

Who thinks Lebron is getting cocky?

Friday, January 22, 2010

Lakers take a harsh loss

Lakers lose to the Cavs and I think it was an unfair game. The final score was 93 to 87. First off lebron was getting all the calls and Lakers barley got the right calls that they needed. NO foul calls. Its like the officials wanted the Cavs to win. I mean both teams played a good game and both teams are good but I think they didnt give the lakers a fair chance and Cavs had the advantage because it was their home. Lebron kept complaining so he gets his calls. Kobe didnt get his calls you dont see him complaining. Another problem was Pau Gasol and some players werent playing hard and giving it their all but still officials didnt give them the foul calls either. It doesnt matter though Lakers have the better record and its just a season game loss. Lebron was celebrating like it was a championship win, i dont blame him I would be excited too if I beat Kobe's team. I think hes getting too cokcy and its all an act of being hubmle. I hope he changes his way but no doubt about it he got talent and he could be the best after kobe leave but he has to change his personality and let go of his ego. Theres a link on the game with full details below.

No comments:

Post a Comment